CarComplaints.com Notes: Marginal side crash test ratings from the IIHS.

2012 Dodge Caliber seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Caliber:

2012 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Sep 252014

Caliber 4-cyl

I was involved in a car accident on Thursday where I hit a guard rail pretty hard and dead on. At the time I was going 35 mph in the pouring rain. My airbags never deployed. This is very bothersome as I have had issues with this car before not starting all the time when I first purchased the car. I had bumper damage, the right head light was damaged and my neck was sliced by the seatbelt!

- Aberdeen, MD, USA