- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 26 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 59 days ago
2004 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2004 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock not functioning properly3
- headlamps and wiper washer not working due to module3
- multiple electrical issues2
- alternator failure1
- computer shorted out and ruined battery1
- windshield wipers came on automatically won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.