- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 64 days ago
2004 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2004 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock not functioning properly3
- headlamps and wiper washer not working due to module3
- multiple electrical issues2
- alternator failure1
- computer shorted out and ruined battery1
- windshield wipers came on automatically won't shut off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.