2004 Dodge Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Caravan:

2004 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 212011

Caravan SE 3.3L

On my 2004 Dodge Caravan, my front windshield wipers automatically came on while i was driving and wont shut off. I had to pull the fuse to turn them off ? I felt it was just a part that was in need repair/replacement (wiper switch), but I was told it could be a multitude of things ???

I feel these mechanics, dealers are just trying to make money on you as they also told me that the item that it may be (wiper switch) is only a "dealer part", but I found the part (wiper switch) on Ebay for only $40 !!

I am a Police Officer in North East Pennsylvania and this time of the year (October ) it gets cold , wet and snowy and the need for front windshield wipers are paramount !

- , Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA