- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
2005 Dodge Caravan
fuel system Problems
Worst 2005 Caravan fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalling while driving2
- sticky gas pedal1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.