2014 Dodge Challenger brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Challenger:

2014 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Mar 222016

Challenger

I have been trying to get a safety recall repaired on my Dodge Challenger's alternator for the last four months from South pointe Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge located on 9240 S memorial dr, tulsa, ok 74133. I've called the dealership on five different occasions each time no information can be given to me on why my recall isn't being repaired or how long it will take. The last time I called on 6/22/16 I had to leave a message with the service manager, that has still not returned my call. I'm getting the run around at this dealership and feel as if my safety and the safety of others is not important to them. I would think something as serious as my alternator failing causing my vehicle to shutdown while I'm driving or an under hood electrical fire would be of concern but apparently it isn't to South pointe. Please help me get this recall repaired before someone is seriously injured due to the rapid alternator failure that I may experience with my vehicle.

- Morris, OK, USA

Feb 072015

Challenger

The contact owns a 2014 Dodge Challenger. The contact stated that while driving at an unknown speed and attempting to brake, the brakes failed and the electronic stability control warning light illuminated. As a result, the contact crashed into an animal and into a retaining wall. The contact did not disclose if a police report was filed or not. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where it was diagnosed the electronic stability control failed. The vehicle was repaired but the repairs to the vehicle were unknown. The contact received NHTSA campaign number: 14V634000 (electrical system). The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 13,000.

- Scotts Valley, CA, USA