1.2

2008 Dodge Charger seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Charger:

2008 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Apr 212015

Charger

I was taking my cousin home from work. That when we pulled down his drive way and stop. That when he try to get out of the car and the seat belt was stuck. We try missing with it for five minutes and it still didn't come lose. So I had to take the seatbelt bolt of the passenger seat so he can get out of the car. So that when I drive home approximately 30min and it still stuck.

- Powderspring , GA, USA