- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
2006 Dodge Charger
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Charger Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems58NHTSA complaints: 224
- interior accessories problems19NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems12NHTSA complaints: 21
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 247
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 39
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 142
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 62
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 94
- steering problemsNHTSA: 60
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 21
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 12
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.