- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2006 Dodge Charger
Worst 2006 Charger engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature engine failure36
- engine died while driving11
- clicking noise when starting2
- engine knocking2
- broken dipstick1
- check engine light on1
- engine misfires1
- hole in piston1
- not starting properly1
- running hot1
- slow acceleration on wide open trottle1
- sudden acceleration when coming to a stop1
- NHTSA: Engine155
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling35
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.