- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2006 Dodge Charger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2006 Charger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car stalls and runs rough after fueling up6
- after fueling, car stalls and jerks5
- difficulty filling1
- fuel leaking in vehicle1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline206
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System197
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.