3.2

2010 Dodge Charger lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Charger:

2010 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Mar 262010

Charger

Head light go fluxuate dim to bright the car has strut problems tie rod problems at 75000 mile im on third set of tires I have brought my concerns to litha Dodge only to be told there is nothing wrong it is hipmotizing to drive in the slightest of fog not to mentin dangerous

- Kennewick, WA, USA

Apr 102015

Charger

I received a "fix-it" warning from the Nevada highway patrol due to a non working "3rd brake light". checking the fuse and the led bulb did not solve the problem, an internet search told me to check the wire harness between the body of the vehicle and the truck lid. I noticed that several vehicles of the same type and for several year models have the same problem. When I pulled back the rubber from the wire I found 5 out of 6 wires in the harness broke in the same place. I reconnected the wires matching the color codes and this solved the problem. ( I also found out I have a trunk light !! ) the local service dept and also Dodge customer service denied there was an issue and did not accept responsibility.

- Carson City, NV, USA