2015 Dodge Charger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Charger:

2015 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Oct 102016

Samie issue reported on 8/24/16 for transmission jerks and slips as it runs through gears when car is cold. Once warm, it doesn't do it at all. The jerks or slips are not slight either, they are hard and doesn't matter how much acceleration there is or isn't...the gear changes are very noticeable and jerky! doesn't matter if you are driving straight, taking a turn...anytime you accelerate it shifts very hard! I bought it new on 3/18/16 although it is a 2015 SXT Charger...had less than 50 miles on it but is currently sitting around 7000 miles. It has done it since I bought it from the dealer. Still does it to this day. Even after running for a few minutes via car starter.

- Adrian, MI, USA

Aug 072016

This morning at 0710 (Sunday 8-07-2016) I was on the North bound road named bradshaw (sacramento ca.), about 4 miles South of jfhq (army headquarters 9800 goethe rd.) I was driving and out of nowhere a massive explosion drowned out my radio and glass started raining down on me and all over the inside of my car. I pulled over to the side of the road and put on my flashers, the sound was so loud it made me deaf like I had my bell rung in iraq. I collected my self because I was shooken up and realized my sunroof just exploded for no reason. I stepped out of my vehicle to get the glass out of my eyes and off my uniform, then I inspected the entire car looking for bullet holes. I was actually thinking someone was shooting at me because of how it exploded when no other vehicles were on the road at that time. When looking at the car the glass was also all over my roof and stuck in the gap of my trunk lid and pooled at the base of my spoiler. The location of when this happened there are no overpasses or pedestrian overpass walkways. Majority of the glass blew up and out of my car causing damage to the paint on my roof and trunk lid.

- Stockton, CA, USA

Apr 092016

Received recall notice from Dodge for spare tire jack that could bend body side sill during operation. Contacted my local Dodge dealer in redlands for appointment and have never heard back from them. How do I get this resolved if the dealer wont get back to me?

- Yucaipa, CA, USA