- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 40 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front differential failed1
- sounds like driveshaft is going to fall out1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.