- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 21 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 47 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front differential failed1
- sounds like driveshaft is going to fall out1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.