- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 31 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 62 days ago
1999 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1999 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front differential failed1
- sounds like driveshaft is going to fall out1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.