- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 40 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 69 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 83 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash lights and headlights flicker3
- electrical seat connector melted1
- intermittent battery discharge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System27
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.