- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 64 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2002 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure5
- 4wd won't engage2
- NHTSA: Power Train18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.