- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 30 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 62 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 79 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2003 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuse panel caught fire1
- multiple electrical problems1
- wire harness rotted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.