- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2003 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2003 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- you can only control all windows from drivers side2
- electric lock quit working1
- fuse panel caught fire1
- headlight not working1
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.