8.0

2003 Dodge Dakota electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jun 022003

Dakota Sport Plus

When I signed the paperwork I noticed the interior dome light wasn't working and pointed this out to the dealer. The dealer said it was just a loose fuse and he'd have it fixed when I took possesion later that day. When I picked it up several hours later the int dome light was working. I had no problems until 5 days later when the keyless entry remote seemed to stop working. Once I got home I checked the spare and it still wasn't working. That evening I discovered the interior and exterior lights were not working. As this is the second time (the dome lights failed twice) they only have one chance to get it right or I will demand some major compensation. I will post the results later.

- , Springfield, VA, USA