8.0

2004 Dodge Dakota accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Dakota:

2004 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

May 152014

Dakota

I noticed that my interior fan for the ac and heat was going on and off. After a while I found that adjusting the steering column caused it to happen and when I removed the panels I saw that the wiring for my fan was completely out of the ignition module plug. Multiple lights on my dash would also go on and off when tilting the steering wheel such as the abs light, the airbag light, etc.. Has anyone else had this issue?

- , Peoria, IL, USA