- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no-start system not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.