- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 51 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front ball joint failure3
- control arm broke while driving1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front16
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.