- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 12 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 32 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 64 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 81 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
Worst 2013 Dart AC / heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.