- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 3 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 17 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 49 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
Worst 2013 Dart transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission stopped working12
- shifting roughly8
- jumpy drive and holds low r.p.m4
- over revving before shifting4
- service transmission light on3
- jerky motion smoke/burning smell2
- grinding noise1
- running roughly in reverse1
- transmission smoking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.