- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 15: Dodge Darts Recalled After Transmissions Magically Shift Into Neutral
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
2013 Dodge Dart
Worst 2013 Dart transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission stopped working11
- shifting roughly7
- over revving before shifting4
- jerky motion smoke/burning smell2
- jumpy drive and holds low r.p.m2
- grinding noise1
- running roughly in reverse1
- service transmission light on1
- transmission smoking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.