- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Dodge SRT Viper Recalled To Fix Seat Sensor
2013 Dodge Dart
Worst 2013 Dart transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly5
- over revving before shifting3
- transmission stopped working2
- grinding noise1
- jerky motion smoke/burning smell1
- jumpy drive and holds low r.p.m1
- running roughly in reverse1
- transmission smoking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.