2015 Dodge Dart engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Dart:

2015 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Apr 112016

My car has 1550 miles on it. It was parked in my car port with shift in park. I started the car as normal. The car was idling at 750rpm then after about one minute the engine roared to 5000rpm for about 10 seconds and then returned to normal 750rpm. My foot was not touching or near the accelerator pedal during this time. Had I been backing out of the car port during this period the results would no doubt have been serious. Although it has not repeated in the three days following the incident, nevertheless it worries me that it might happen while in gear resulting in an accident.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Jan 262016

RPM to high my car jerk I had to press on brakes

- Metairie, LA, USA