2015 Dodge Dart seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Dart:

2015 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Nov 122016

Dart

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Dart. While driving approximately 10-15 mph, the brakes failed to engage when the brake pedal was depressed. The front driver side of the contact's vehicle collided with the rear of a truck. There were no warning indicators illuminated. The air bags did not deploy. A police report was not filed and there were no injuries. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 5,645.

- Columbus, GA, USA

Apr 292016

Dart

I was driving on the highway and the car started shaking when I reached 65 mph. When I got to 70 mph, it stopped I thought I was okay but I wasn't. the tire separated from the axle and the lower control arm fell off causing me to crash. I ran into a guardrail and if it wasn't there, the car wouldn't have stopped and I could possibly be dead. Upon impact, the air bags didn't deploy either. This is life threatening. Something needs to be done abou this vehicle!!! this isn't the first time the control arm fell off. It fell off 3 other times to. I am fed up with Chrysler. They won't do anything about this vehicle. It is a casket on wheels. It is a death trap and the next time something like this happens, the person might not live to tell the story. Hopefully nothing like this happens but if it does, maybe it will wake Chrysler the hell up!!!!

- Rock Springs, WY, USA

Sep 192015

Dart

I was involved in a motor vehicle collision on a city street, and was injured on my by the vehicle air bags when deployed.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Aug 162015

Dart

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Dart. The contact stated that while driving 20 mph, the contact's vehicle crashed into another vehicle. The air bags did not deploy. There were minor neck and back injuries sustained and medical attention was required. A police report was filed. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 2,500.

- Lexington Park, MD, USA

Sep 142015

Dart

My 2015 Dodge Dart was the victim of a high speed collision...unfortunately as extensive as the impact was none of the airbags deployed in my vehicle as I spun uncontrollably and bang my head on the steering wheel and side of the car. I purchased this car because I was impressed by all of the safety features and the one feature that could save my life was defective.

- Beltline, SC, USA

Jul 222015

Dart

Vehicle was involved in a front end collision. Speed before impact was 40-45 mph. The approximate speed at impact was 30-35 mph. A car turned in front of the vehicle with very little time to react. The front air bags did not deploy though the front end was damaged and the vehicle was not driveable.

- Sterling Heights, MI, USA

Jan 292015

Dart 4-cyl

Vehicle had a defective, broken clasp spring which could have allowed the air bag to deploy at any time while driving....causing serious injury or death to the driver, passengers and all others in the path of the vehicle driving California highways. The vehicle was defective from the moment it was driven off of the car lot.

- Pasadena, CA, USA