2016 Dodge Dart wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Dodge Dart:

2016 Dodge Dart Owner Comments

Mar 182016

About two-three weeks ago I hit a pot hole and got a flat or the side wall of the front tire. The tires are kumho solus KH25 tires. Then tonight on 3/18/16 I was just driving on the road didn't hit anything and my car tells me I am losing air pressure in my back tire. I get out and notice I was losing air pressure and losing it fast without hitting anything. I just got the car in December with 6,000 miles on it. I have noticed there have been a lot more reports about these tires and needed to share the info. These tires are becoming a huge issue.

- Langhorne, PA, USA