7.0

1996 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1996 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 142006

Grand Caravan ES

this problem keeps me from driving my vehicle since we are now in our monsoon months. I tried changing out the motor and relays... and its still not working. What is the solution?

- , Hereford, AZ, USA

Nov 272005

Grand Caravan SE

Anyone out there that can tell me how to correct this problem with the wipers? Motor checks out ok. Both relays have been replaced. The only way you can get the wipers to work is to hold in on the wash button, which in turn uses all your wiper fluid.

- , Urbana, OH, USA