- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Grand Caravan Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems23NHTSA complaints: 21
- steering problems22NHTSA complaints: 50
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 15
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 12
- lights problems6NHTSA complaints: 21
- cooling system problems5NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 25
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems3
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.