- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Caravan windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window dropped1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer60
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield8
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.