- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 64 days ago
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Caravan windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power window dropped1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer60
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield8
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.