6.0

1997 Dodge Grand Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Sep 072010

Grand Caravan LX 3.3L

my van is misfiring every time i use the gas! it was not too bad when it started, but now it's sputtering and back firing all the time. i changed the coil pack already and that worked ok for about a week but now it's worse than it was before! does anyone have a idea on what it might be pl help me out?!

- , Vernon, BC, Canada

Sep 092008

Grand Caravan ES 3.3L

I have been having a problem with my 3.3L Grand Caravan having MisFires. The first time I replaced the Ignition Coil and this fixed it for awhile. Then it happened again. I have now replaced the Coil three times. Does anyone know what may be causing the Coil to fail?

- , Huntsville, AL, USA