1.5

1998 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 212009

Grand Caravan

When I purchased my van August 21 2009 it had a problem with the left turn signal. The salesperson said it was from the bulbs being burnt out. I went to autozone that day to get the bulbs replaced, and that wasn't the problem. Autozone told me it was the turn signal switch that had went bad and was causing my left turn signal not to work. I went to Goodyear a few days later to have the turn signal switch replaced. They told me it was not a guarantee that it would hold or work for a while. Since then it still has not been working properly. Sometimes if I turned the defroster on it would kick on, but now it will turn on for maybe one turn and turn off right and when I go to use it again, it'll turn on then cut off and wont turn back on. Also my sliding passenger doors, the child lock is stuck and noone can open the door from the inside. I have to get out or the passenger has to get out to open the doors. The door handles are hard to open on the outside. Even though the child lock will say its not on, you can not still open the doors from the inside. This has been like this since I purchased the van. Also I have some pans under my engine that leaking fluids and as far as I know, its the oil pan, coolant pan, and I have metal shavings in some of my fluids. This was also like this when I purchase this vehicle.

- Canton, OH, USA