1. input/output speed sensors replaced (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 212004

Grand Caravan Sport

I thought the "American" market has got their sh*t together and only after owning this beast for a month, this transmission problem occurred. Its got to be the last "American" car I will ever own as I currently and always have owned "Imports". My father had owned some "Fords and Olds" and has switched to imports as I was growing up... and I now know exactly why...

I was trying to come back and support my fellow "American" jobs, but ofter this minor incident that would have cost me $500+ at a repair shop if I was "non-mechanically inclined", Im turning my back again and will wait another decade (till American auto makers get their sh*t together) and maybe, just maybe I'll set foot into another "American" automobile. Imported parts may be more expensive.. but they're expensive for a REASON-QUALITY!

Now after looking at the endless lists of transmission problems on these vehicles... I hope, just hope it will last till its paid off.... pissh! Yeah right!

- , Jax, FL, USA