- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 64 days ago
1999 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1999 Grand Caravan steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- serpentine belt keeps coming off3
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.