8.0

1. new transmission (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 062010

Grand Caravan 3.8L

It's over 3,200 for a new transmission which I have been trying to save for. It started bogging .at 59,000 miles, but the dealership kept assuring me it was not the transmission. I kept taking it in and got no where. I went out one day and got in the van engine started but no response on the main panel so I took it back in to the dealer and was advised after it sat there for 5 days that it was indeed the tranmission. They said it was better to just put a new one in as opposed to a used part. the van sits and I am still saving money to try and get a new tranny.

- , Monmouth, IL, USA

Feb 222011

Grand Caravan LX 3.3L

When you hit the gas pedal my Dodge Caravan will not react quick to the speed but after that movement it will now catch up.

- , Uniondale, NY, USA