2000 Dodge Grand Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 162015

Grand Caravan V6

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan with about 200K miles on it. Recently, it has begun to stall without cause. It happens exclusively when I'm making a sharp left turn at slow speed, at least so far. It is a total power blackout; no engine, lights, power steering, power brakes, etc., but it starts right up once you coast to a stop and put it in park. The check engine light does not go on. Needless to say, this is a serious, scary problem

- , Sca, OR, USA

Sep 052015

Grand Caravan Sport 3

I am a mom of a child in a wheelchair. Since I bought this van last year I have broken down 3 times. I bought this 2000 Activan to transport my child that is in a wheelchair. It only had 29000 miles, looked in excellent condition. Breaking down on the side of the interstate with thousands of vehicles passing you by was terrible. I feel like finding a car crusher and running over it. I am this disgusted. But for now I must try to get enough money together to get it fixed.

- , Nashville, TN, USA