4.0

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 272004

Grand Caravan Sport

I own a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan with 0nly 55,600 miles that is badly rusting around the rear wheel frame. This is the first vehicle that has ever rusted, that I purchased. I have observed in my travels, other dodges, the same year as mine, rusting in the same area which suggests to me a defect in the workmanship. When the rust first appeared, I had no idealthe van was rusting from the underside. It is quite obvious now and an eye sore.

- , Rockville, MD - Maryland, USA