- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 32 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 64 days ago
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2001 Grand Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while driving2
- misses and backfires1
- serpentine belt breaking repeatedly1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.