8.0

2. buy accent lighting (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 172011

Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L

I just purchased this vehicle on February 17, 2011. Took it out for a drive the next evening and the Dash lights don't work. Cannot locate a fuse for this. It is not marked in the fuse holder under the hood of the Vehicle.Dont even know if it is a fuse problem or a Bulb Problem. Don't know what the lemon laws are in Ontario HOW EVER CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM? IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!! I WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE I BOUGHT ANOTHER CHRYSLER IF I CANNOT REMEDY THIS ISSUE.

- , Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Sep 172009

Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L V6

It's bad not having dashboard lighting, especialy at night. What's worse is not having a solution.

- , Cleveland, OH, USA

Jan 032006

Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L

The back lighting on some of the gauges on my dashboard just burned out one day.

I now have to switch on my overhead map light to see my fuel level.

I do not know how much this costs to fix.

Probably $3 for the bulb(s) and another $300-700 to remove the dashboard.

The labor involved with even the simplest repairs on this van amazes me.

- , Spring Valley, NY, USA