1. replaced injector wiring harness & replaced pcm (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 012011

Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L Flex

My 2002 grand caravan had a check engine light showing p0201 injector circuit open. The injector wiring harness was not insulated against heat and it sits over the exhaust manifold the insulation melted off of the wires they were all bare and arcing across each other making the car undriveable. In addition to this it wrecked the pcm. The wiring harness is available and in stock, funny for a car that is 9 years old makes me think this happens often. why no insulation, why no recall, why does chrylser make such poor stuff. I have found other blogs with the exact same problem. I will have about $500 plus in this repair. Good thing I can fix it myself sure hate it for people who can't.

- , Stem, NC, USA