2003 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 142012

Grand Caravan

I purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan in 2012, and it came with the built in car seat. After using this car seat for my youngest son, we came to realize that the seat is broken. The one place that it clips to was broken. This was not safe for my son, and now the seat will not even fold down to get to the back. All Dodge could say to me was they were sorry but basically was not their problem.

- Whitney Point, NY, USA

Jan 052004

Grand Caravan

While strapped into a 2003 Dodge Caravan's middle captians seat, my son was in his car seat that was using the latch system. The middle seat of the van pivot to give acces to the rear seats. In duing so the middle seat could sit back in the proper position without locking down into the floor. It will look like it is locked but could not be. Since the ancor and tether for the latch carseat are attached to the seat and not to the floor or roof or car. When the middle seat pivots the carseat go with it. So when my son was strapped into his car seat and the middle seat povitted during a stop. My son was thrusted into the back of the drivers seat. His face was cut and badly bruised due to the drivers seat's hard plastic back. My complaint is why dont they have the latch system attached to the car and not the seat and why does the middle seats sit like they are locked down even though they might not be. I did contact Dodge they were not interested in the problem.

- West Chicago, IL, USA