8.0

1. replace (2 reports)
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 282009

Grand Caravan SXT Anniversary Edition 3.8L

Similar to Ralph's problem, a connection point on the heater core lines to the rear heat/AC unit rusted causing anti freeze fluid to constantly leak.

Problem is with the DA engineers at Chrysler combining dissimilar metals in a very rust-prone area. What were they thinking? They weren't! You don't see this kind of problem with Ford vehicles because they care about the longevity of their product and a satisfied customer.

We vote with our pocketbooks. I've owned 6 Chrysler vehicles and I will give no more of my hard-earned dollars to Chrysler or the Luther Brookdale Chrysler dealership in Brooklyn Park, MN. Neither party cares about the customer relationship or doing the right thing.

- , Brooklyn Center, MN, USA

Jun 212010

Grand Caravan

after being covered for $1600, the ac line went a week later. we paid $420 to fix, 2 weeks later, the ac lines went again. the dealer would not stand behind there work, and wanted to charge another $400. we refused to fix it because the summer was over and i am sure by next summer, it would not be working again. I will never use Kindle Dodge in Cape May court house nj. again

- , Cape May Court House, NJ, USA