2004 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 302004

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

The headlight switch and mirror adjustment switch on our 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan has provisions for lighting - but they do not light up when you switch on the lights. In my opinion this is a safety issue - if you need to adjust the mirrors at night you have to fumble for the switch. Same issue with the lighting switch. Earlier models had lighting available for these two switches. I think Dodge (daimler-Chrysler) has a safety issue here. When I E-mailed the Dodge customer service I was told there are proprietary reasons for the lack of lighting. I think this is a safety issue - anything you can do?

- Chantilly, VA, USA