2005 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 012005

Grand Caravan

We own a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with no automatic back door. After purchasing it in Nov 2004 and upon periodic operation of the door, my back started getting sore and painful. One day in Feb of 2005 after closing the back door manually within 2 days I reached over for an apple that fell on the floor and fell to the floor in terrible pain and had to be rushed to the doctor. I still have problems until this day and now have protruding disks in my lower back. I have never had low back problems and now sciatica before Feb 2005. I am getting tired of doctors and chiropractors to solve this problem. What can I do?

- Plainfield, IL, USA