3.6

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 062007

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

Our brakes have failed for the second time. I took my van back to the shop that replaced the pads and rotors in May. They told me the calipers were defective, as they were under warranty I took the van to the dealer. The dealer stated the new rotors that were put on in may were defective, they refused repairs and charged me $50.

- Hanover, MD, USA