2007 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 012012

Grand Caravan

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT stow N go having several electrical issues. 1. passenger power sliding door failed, replaced power door motor, lock actuator, and repaired wiring as the wires actually break/snap overtime. Poor design. 2. less than two years later passenger power sliding door has failed again, & power locks will not work, & I can open passenger sliding door after locking vehicle with key fob and alarm won't sound! cannot get my children in and out of this door without reaching in and pulling up the lever from inside (too stiff, my daughter isn't strong enough). This is a safety issue and researching it online shows that it is widespread. 3. power seat motor has failed. We have stow N go seating. In order to stow the 2nd row seat you must move front seat to full forward position, then move driver seat back......driver seat is all the way back now (for my spouse) and I cannot move it forward. Gears are broken. I cannot reach the pedals and my seventh seat is stowed! I cannot get my seat back. 4. on passenger side a part below dashboard (I think is related to heating and cooling) fell off. My floor is now wet even after reattaching it. 5. light galore! my vehicle rotates between check engine, and service tire system warnings. I've had it checked by several mechanics and all say it's electrical.

- Lorain, OH, USA

Dec 012012

Grand Caravan

We were stopped behind an ambulance in traffic when a large pick-up truck barreled into us. Driver was intoxicated. My 5-year old daughter was strapped into the built-in booster seat in the middle bench. On impact, the whole bench came out of the floor and flipped her forward and then backwards. She sustained a black eye.

- St. Charles, MO, USA

Jul 172010

Grand Caravan

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. The vehicle was running for approximately 2 hours with the stow and go rear seats depressed down into the floor. While parked, the contact touched the metal bars that were exposed on the back of the seats and was burned. The manufacturer was notified and informed him that they would send an investigator to examine the vehicle. The vehicle was neither examined nor repaired. The failure and current mileages were 140,000. Updated 11/16/10.

- Savannah, GA, USA