2.0

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 182014

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I was driving my vehicle and my anti-lock brakes system responded to the ice on the road and I proceeded to pump my brake pedal to slow the vehicle down and then I noticed that the brake pedal would go all the way to the floor to stop the vehicle so I got home and checked the brake lines for leaks and didn't find any and that my brake reservoir was full.

- Tea, SD, USA

Sep 182013

Grand Caravan

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. The contact stated that the parking brake cable became fractured when engaged, causing the vehicle to slightly roll away in reverse. The contact shifted into park to stop the vehicle. The contact called the dealer but no repairs were performed. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 94,000.

- Ann Arbor, MI, USA