8.0

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Apr 012012

Grand Caravan LS V6

Had to pay 522.45 $for a new module, which was on back order, because so many cars had the problem. First the cost is outrageous just to fix a blower fan, and the dealership didn't want to fix the problem right away, because of the cost. But it had to be fixed, need the air conditioning in florida.

- , Inverness, FL, USA

Oct 132010

Grand Caravan SE

This happens all the time they replaced the control module but it didn't fix anything but we knew it wouldn't. While it was in the shop my husband would go up there to get stuff out and it would work so we knew it wasn't the control module! I swear this is the worst vehicle I have ever had!

- , Ferguson, NC, USA

Jul 122010

Grand Caravan 4.0L

My airconditioning/heater fan will stop working. This has been going on for about a year. It is intermittent. Sometimes I won't notice any problems for months. Other times it happens every day although if I don't have the fan on higher setting it may stop and I won't notice it. It got really bad this summer and would stop working on the hottest days. Then I would have to stop and restart the vehicle, this would usually get the fan to restart at least for awhile. Sometimes I would have to restart the vehicle several times before the airconditioning fan would restart. I have sometimes noticed this problem in cooler weather when my windshield would fog up and I would turn on the defroster and nothing would happen.

I took it to the dealer and they said that the system recorded a problem, but I would have to bring it in when the problem was active for them to determine what was happening.

- , Jeffersonton, VA, USA