2008 Dodge Grand Caravan suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 022015

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I first had to have front wheel bearing replaced at 79,000 miles Oct 2012, now they are bad again at 127,000 miles. I've never had to replace a set of wheel bearings on a vehicle let alone two times in this short of distance, "miles". Chrysler won't replace them but they have a service bulletins saying they will but it doesn't directly affect my VIN # so I'm out of luck to over $1000 to fix it myself.

- Hamilton, OH, USA

Jun 202014

Grand Caravan

TL * the contact owns a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. The contact stated that while driving at various speeds, the vehicle would make a loud abnormal noise. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic. The technician diagnosed that the wheel bearings needed to be replaced. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 77,800 and the current mileage was 78,000.

- Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA

Mar 302011

Grand Caravan

I have replaced my brakes 3 times since I bought utter and motors 1 time they get very hot and smell like their burning also a possible hub bearing is going out on passenger side last but not lease my light on radio is not working as well. I've observed on the web site several Dodge grandcaravans have been having.

- Independence, MO, USA