2010 Dodge Grand Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 112010

Grand Caravan

I was driving at 55 mph, when a deer ran in front of me and I struck it. I did not have time to hit my brakes, and I hit the deer at full speed, square on with the front of my 2007 Dodge Caravan. It broke my front bumper, radiator, A/C condenser, headlight, fender, etc. Although I hit the deer at 55 mph, my airbags did not deploy. I had my seatbelt on, but still suffered a bad whiplash and strained back.

- Wynne, AR, USA