- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 31 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 63 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 80 days ago
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2013 Grand Caravan transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- thump or jolt when putting transmission into "drive"""9
- transmission failure3
- transmission jolts when accelerating and braking3
- transmission slipping2
- clunking noise when shifting1
- transmission pump failed1
- transmission stuck in gear1
- trouble shifting, wanted to go forward instead of reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.