- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2013 Grand Caravan transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- thump or jolt when putting transmission into "drive"""7
- transmission jolts when accelerating and braking2
- transmission slipping2
- transmission failure1
- transmission pump failed1
- transmission stuck in gear1
- trouble shifting, wanted to go forward instead of reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.