- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2013 Grand Caravan transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- thump or jolt when putting transmission into "drive"""4
- transmission jolts when accelerating and braking2
- transmission slipping2
- transmission failure1
- transmission pump failed1
- transmission stuck in gear1
- trouble shifting, wanted to go forward instead of reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.