- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 17: Investigation Closed into Alleged Dodge Viper Rear Suspension Problems
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2013 Grand Caravan transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- thump or jolt when putting transmission into "drive"""1
- transmission jolts when accelerating and braking1
- transmission pump failed1
- transmission slipping1
- transmission stuck in gear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.