2015 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 312015

Grand Caravan

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. While parked, the vehicle became engulfed in flames without warning. The contact was notified of the incident by the fire marshall, who later determined that the failure occurred due to a defective wiring harness. A police report was not filed. The vehicle was towed to a salvage yard and destroyed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 4,000.

- Palm Coast , FL, USA

Mar 212015

Grand Caravan

One of my outlets in the console does not work and it is not due to a blown fuse. The van was bought "new" with 13 miles on it.

- Knoxville, TN, USA

Feb 192015

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I got this car on January 17, 2015, I was not told it has not an alarm included, I assume that as air conditioning, alarm was included, on Feb 19 while my car was parked, a thief broke the back window, vandalizing the car body and stealing my prescription glasses. All people at work and friends asked what happen with the alarm, then I asked the dealer (Dodge at 321 front street in toronto) and after hesitations, they said it has not. I feel cheated, and today I am sure this is a flaw of the car, other issues is, those ventilation back windows are another big flaw, being manual in my car, they open from inside just pulling them, this is unbelieving, so this car has not any security at all. I don't understand how the car safety regulators allow the manufacturer come with a car with such huge flaws. Updated 4/14/16

- Toronto, NY, USA