Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.

2010 Dodge Journey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Journey:

2010 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Oct 032011

Journey 6-cyl

My Dodge was purchased and originally had a radio connection problem. Where it played static while playing a cd as well as the speakers sounded blown out. Since he radio has been replaced 3 times and still seems to remain the same. I have had the alignment done 4 times since May 2011 and the problem remains.the ac has a delay when turned on. But my bigger problem is when I felt my car shudder while pulling away from the curb. It seriously felt as though the wheels were going to fall right off and out from under the car. I took it in to the dealership and they reported no problem although when we test drove the car the ! light in the dash came on. So they had me wait about 20 additional minutes to fix the issue. Since I have gotten my car back it now shuts completely off when I come to a stop. I am freaked out and devastated by my overwhelming concern for my 5yr son and myself. I just am currently not feeling the "dependable Dodge" statement. Hopefully Dodge recognizes that this is happening often and fixes it before a death occurs. Simply is it a danger to our self and the community to drive around in cars that completely shut down unexpectedly.

- Reseda, CA, USA